Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

So which is your #1 song on Far?

Old: Genius Next Door, doubtedly will EVER change.

New: The Calculation at times, others Two Birds

I've really learned HOW to love far. it wasnt something that was like OMFG *drool* it was more of like, searching for what i liked, and i like that.

Oh guys like in a matter of seconds I have become obsessed with One more time with feeling.....it is like 20000 times better Live.....Soho recording Smiler

Riot Gear is still my all time favorite on Far with One more time with feeling trailing right behind it.....

Human of the Year is just amazing. And it sounds just about perfect on Far. Sometimes I prefer listening to live versions, but it sounds wonderful on the album too. Smiler

hmm... it seems that things have changed since i last posted here.

my fave old song? don't really have one. they're all really well put-together (i'm inclined toward Time is All Around, though... i love what they've done with it!)

my favorite new song is tied between eet and machine. to listen to, i prefer eet. it's engulfing in all the right ways.. but machine is epic beyond production or performance. it's a work that i consider apart from the album, on the level with dulce est decorum, topped only by ink stains (the only song that's ever physically brought me to tears).