Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

So which is your #1 song on Far?

A tie between:

-Machine

&

-Blue Lips

The only reason I can't decide is because there's such a disparity between the live and studio Blue Lips. The studio is wonderful, but the live is leagues beyond in both vocals and instrumentals. Not to mention the violin-siren in live Machine.

But really, as great as Far is as a whole, there are days I'll just listen to those two songs several times each, and nothing else from Far. I love them that freakin much. Regina's got such a dark-writing knack.

First off can I just say that all songs were amazing and deserve to win! But there can only be two.

New - Eet, I personally feel it is the most creative and "her"ish new song of the album

Old - Dance Anthem, cause it's my fave

o man i really need to study. dam you brumstix for distracting me!!

this is sooo hard! I can't decide between:

the calculation (1+1=2)

human of the century

two chickens

dance anthem of the 60's

genius next door

man of a million faces

(ok, I was joking...)

these are all tied in #1 haha

quote:
Originally posted by E.J.:

dance anthem of the 60's

and here is where my mind jumped. I know, it's more like dance anthem of the 70's but those are THE moves (gal on 3:24 is the classic, haha) /end off topic

I dunno between old and new Frowner

So I'll just pick one song (although a hard task really): Genuis Next Door. I luv' the aha-aha in the end so much !

Still all time favorite Regina song is Riot Gear, Idk why I love this song so damn much, the lyrics, the sound, the way its played, I just love everything about it!! its been this way since like August lol.

The Calculation and Folding Chair have grown on me so much.......they are definately right behind Riot Gear.

quote:
Originally posted by NYCstargirl:

Man of a Thousand Faces. No question.

It's funny, I've read that's the favorite of many people, but that's probably my least favorite on far. As much as I love Far, the slower, morose songs in the second half are some of my least liked Regina songs of all [though I DO like them much better live when it's just her on piano with no other instruments].

My favorites: Blue Lips / Machine - tie