Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

So which is your #1 song on Far?

I have enjoyed "Far" as an album from the day I bought it and I have been reluctant to even attempt to pick a favourite song. Confused

However, back in Summer I was so taken by the bright & bouncy "Folding Chair" that I made this video. Cool

Now I am coming down after a long drive oooop North, then back home to Sussex again, I am in a quiet reflective mood, so my video here, has a song created by a pure genius, sung by a quite gorgeous woman, so how can I possibly choose a favourite? Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/Li...ce#p/u/8/6Ny2vu8zZBc

quote:
Originally posted by Alarmclock:

If I'd answer that question I'd probably list half of the album...

But I guess my favourite moment from far is the "outside the cars are beeping" part in Human Of The Year...

I think that's the thing, every song has it's own part that makes it so beautiful. Like in Dance Anthem of the 80s I also love the "it's been a long time since before I've been touched" part. And the "oooh"s in The Calculation and Folding Chair. And the story of Genius Next Door. And Eet.

Well there you have it. I've listed almost half of the album :P

I would almost dear to say that Human of the Year is my favorite song on Far. It's just such a great song and so powerful.

however, I won't be that ambitious and Ill say I do not have a favorite.

it is constantly changing for me!

i LOVED human of the year before the cd came out. i'm glad it's on the cd now because the live version i had was really soft.

and then it was folding chair because it was so fun to listen to in my car (i drive a lot!)

then, blue lips

right now.. the calculation

and i love time is all around, but i do not like the album version for some reason. i love the white session version. machine and two birds are also great songs!

basically, i have loved every song on that cd at one point except - i like eet a lot, but i dont have a love for it. and i never fully go in to the sword & the pen.

My favorite is Man of a Thousand Faces, but Genius Next Door and Riot Gear are close seconds...^^

I actually ordered the songs of every album in my order of preference, once...which wasn't very easily accomplished, because I just hate ranking things that I like...

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

^^ Riot Gear is my all time favorite Reg song! I LOVE IT. LOL look at my location and signature.

You always say Riot Gear.

Riot Gear, Riot Gear, Riot Gear. It's all I ever frickin' hear!!!! Ever since you've been on this frickin' site, it's always been flippin' Riot gear. And you know what Brady!!!!??? I don't blame you, It's a great song Smiler. Love ya, your fellow brumstix buddy Tony Smiler Didn't mean to scare ya. Smiler You are such a pleasure. Keep on gushing my fellow Regina nut.!! Smiler I haven't heard from you in awhile. Don't do that again. Smiler