Sign in to follow this  
summer in the city

Beacon Show

I was lucky enough to have 4 front row center seats. The big let down was Regina was 20' back and We couldnt see her clearly. This was my third Regina show. I saw her in washington true colors tour,and in philly at the mann last year. I guess I expected a better set up since she was the main act. I only had 2 other people with me ,so I let someone sit in one of my empty seats.I felt bad for all the people stage right,iam sure they saw even less of Regina.

The show was amazing and we did get to meet Regina after the show. We waited with a group of people at the back stage entrance for several hours then suddenly the group desided to leave that door and move to another on amsterdam I think? we saw her car pull up so Iam not sure why they all desided to leave?But we found ourselves standing by ourselves at the door. After talking to the security we knew she was going to be leaving out our door. He made it clear that she might not stop and talk,but what ever happens do not RUSH her. We were there with 3 other people and Regina came out and was so AWESOME, she took pictures and was super nice to all of us. It was the perfect end to a great night of Regina mania.

I was lucky enough to have 4 front row center seats. The big let down was Regina was 20' back and We couldnt see her clearly. This was my third Regina show. I saw her in washington true colors tour,and in philly at the mann last year. I guess I expected a better set up since she was the main act. I only had 2 other people with me ,so I let someone sit in one of my empty seats.I felt bad for all the people stage right,iam sure they saw even less of Regina.

The show was amazing and we did get to meet Regina after the show. We waited with a group of people at the back stage entrance for several hours then suddenly the group desided to leave that door and move to another on amsterdam I think? we saw her car pull up so Iam not sure why they all desided to leave?But we found ourselves standing by ourselves at the door. After talking to the security we knew she was going to be leaving out our door. He made it clear that she might not stop and talk,but what ever happens do not RUSH her. We were there with 3 other people and Regina came out and was so AWESOME, she took pictures and was super nice to all of us. It was the perfect end to a great night of Regina mania.

Welcome summer in the city. Glad to hear you had an awesome night as well. I was in the 4th row center and I could see rather well, but was really wondering how some of the people in AA could see anything w/ those damn monitors in the way. She was way too far back!

We didn't leave! We just wanted to maximize our chances. Security guys are notorious liars. However, her dad, who is not a notorious liar, suggested that she'd probably come out the door they came out, so that's why the migration. Standing at the corner where I could keep an eye on both doors seemed smart to me. It worked out in the end.

you can read more about the night in this thread. http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...=203106451#203106451