Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearences 2009

People, of course I'm happy for Regina. If you haven't noticed my post was somewhat a joke, too. Of course I don't expect her to marry me. SmilerBut I think we all have special feelings for her because her music is that strong and life full. She makes these little everyday things an adventure. And that affects me and my life in a very positive way. And her being such a positive and nice person makes it a plus. Smiler

Although every time I hear one of my favorite artist getting married or something like that, I think about how that could affect the music. But I'm happy when someone who makes me happy is happy. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by mk:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by mk:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

We should definitely be happy and supportive of her, but... I don't know... I just.. I just feel very weird about this for some reason. This may actually have to do with my very strange feelings for her, I just realized (you know, the feelings that I asked advice for that no one was really able to figure out what the hell it was/is).

What do you mean by 'feelings'? (I just wanted to be sure before commenting.)

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...=795102698#795102698

I'm assuming you're 'I have a question'....

I'd have to think about the answer though. Some of you guys guys are freaking me out a little with your professions of love for Regina. :S Get a grip, it's turning obsessive!

I agree. It's a bit overwhelming to read tbh and im not even regina