Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearences 2009

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

We should definitely be happy and supportive of her, but... I don't know... I just.. I just feel very weird about this for some reason. This may actually have to do with my very strange feelings for her, I just realized (you know, the feelings that I asked advice for that no one was really able to figure out what the hell it was/is).

What do you mean by 'feelings'? (I just wanted to be sure before commenting.)

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

quote:

We should definitely be happy and supportive of her, but... I don't know... I just.. I just feel very weird about this for some reason. This may actually have to do with my very strange feelings for her, I just realized (you know, the feelings that I asked advice for that no one was really able to figure out what the hell it was/is).

I'm feeling weird, too. I'm explaining that to myself like this: Great, she has a long term boyfriend, now all my fantasies about her being a lesbian and asking me to marry her when I meet her ( hopefully) are blown away. Big Grin And I'm not even a lesbian. Also there's this fear telling me " No Regina, don't marry him or something, not yet! And the kids! Noooooo! What will happen to the music?! " Big Grin

Being a fan is a funny thing. Smiler

I'm a girl and live in Connecticut, so of course I've been hoping for an opportunity to meet Regina, sweep her off her feet, and bring her to my house, where a justice of the peace would conveniently be waiting.

ETA: Not that I'm not happy for her, of course.

quote:
Originally posted by mk:

quote:

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...=795102698#795102698

quote:
I'm feeling weird, too. I'm explaining that to myself like this: Great, she has a long term boyfriend, now all my fantasies about her being a lesbian and asking me to marry her when I meet her ( hopefully) are blown away. And I'm not even a lesbian. Also there's this fear telling me " No Regina, don't marry him or something, not yet! And the kids! Noooooo! What will happen to the music?! "

Being a fan is a funny thing.

Rinoa, I feel EXACTLY the same.

wow you guys appear to be unhealthily obsessed in a way. I mean, I get it and everything because im like that with some actors but I'm nothing but happy for her. I thought I was a huge reg fan but this is strange. idkk. I guess I never really had those fantasies and stuff. its just weird even thinking of her that way. I'm happy shes with someone and thats that.

The fact that this little factoid got printed in an article really changes nothing. Other than, I guess, you are now forced to wrap your mind around the idea. She's the same regina, and obviously she has plenty of love for the rest of us still.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mk:

quote:

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...=795102698#795102698

I'm assuming you're 'I have a question'....

I'd have to think about the answer though. Some of you guys guys are freaking me out a little with your professions of love for Regina. :S Get a grip, it's turning obsessive!

No offense intended to anyone, but what do you expect on her main forum? I don't think anyone is actually that obsessed with her, I think we just exaggerate it a lot more on Brumstix because we know that no one will ridicule us. And even if you are that obsessed, whatever, it's not a big deal.

I finally figured out the reason why I'm so depressed about finding out that she has a boyfriend. And I figured that out by figuring out what it is I feel for Regina. I DO love Regina, I do. But not for typical reasons. Regina saved my life, she took me out of a depression that I don't know if I would have survived if she hadn't. She's also one of the only things that can spark some positive emotion in me. I don't feel much, but Regina is the closest I've come...