Sign in to follow this  
BloodRoses

bootleg of the Bush Hall gig - 15/11/04

OK, so I can now pop this gig onto CDs for people! It seems silly to ask for p+p/cd costs as some people have offered, cuz it'll only be like 70p or sth.. I thought perhaps if you aren't offering something to trade, mayb you could just send me a CDR and SAE as am quite skint and will prob need to buy a new multipack of CDRs soon! Anyways, we can work something out, just IM me to swap details and stuff.

OK, so I can now pop this gig onto CDs for people! It seems silly to ask for p+p/cd costs as some people have offered, cuz it'll only be like 70p or sth.. I thought perhaps if you aren't offering something to trade, mayb you could just send me a CDR and SAE as am quite skint and will prob need to buy a new multipack of CDRs soon! Anyways, we can work something out, just IM me to swap details and stuff.

i emailed you cos i don't know what the fuck pm, em or im'ing is. i could always write you a postcard? anyway, you are a mega technological wonder. thanks for letting us all relive such a magical night over again (with the absence of �14 wine) x

you're welcome Smiler . glad that batch made the post yesterday.. i got to the postbox just at 6:30 and wasnt sure if they made it... about 8 CDRs came thru my door yesterday (lol) and my housemates were.. confused!