Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo_girl

What Have You Learned Today?

I just learned that quiet resolve and determination can win against all the odds! Smiler

Gisela Dulko of Argentina just battled away against the Prima Donna, Maria Sharapova, at Wimbledon and although the latter shrieked and grunted and was well on top at one stage, Gisela, with the support of the crowd, won through in three sets of a gripping match! Cool

Haha, I was just watching Maria Sharapova play the other day and she really makes a lot of noise Smiler

Today I learned that americano in Starbucks isn't so good, but tomato bread sandwiches with ham and cheese are... I don't have school right now so I only learn silly things.

I learned that poaching eggs in the microwave can lead to exploding eggs and peed off housemates, and a funny tasting egg on toast.

Also I learned that transcribing an interview can take a lot a lot of time, and also i dont really sound like I do in my head.

I learned (re-learned, rather) that the #1 rule of Fight Club.. is you do not talk about Fight Club. The #2 rule of Fight Club... is you do not talk about Fight Club. Also, you're not your f*cking khakis.

Bet no one can tell what movie I watched haha

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

I learned that on August 27th Mars, will be closer to earth than it ever has been in recorded history and ever will be for a long long time. It will look as big as a full moon! so look out for it everyone!

Oooo I read about that almost a month ago. Thanks for reminding.

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

I learned that on August 27th Mars, will be closer to earth than it ever has been in recorded history and ever will be for a long long time. It will look as big as a full moon! so look out for it everyone!

Yeah,I heard about that! One of my friends told my science teacher about that and he didn't believe her.I hope it happens.*fingers crossed*