Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

The Next New Single?

That's a shame. Try alternative radio. My dad has been hearing Laughing With a lot on XPN (the local indie station). He always tells me when he hears it and of course I always get excited. Smiler

i have never heard regina on the radio either- but she did play in burger king the other day! it was shocking!

and here's a list of radio stations where i live:

17 million bazillion country stations

2 hip hop/pop stations

2 christian stations

2 heavy metal stations

1 jazz/ orchestral station

...awesome. not.

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

i have never heard regina on the radio either- but she did play in burger king the other day! it was shocking!

and here's a list of radio stations where i live:

17 million bazillion country stations

2 hip hop/pop stations

2 christian stations

2 heavy metal stations

1 jazz/ orchestral station

...awesome. not.

LOL!!! that's even worse than czech stations...

I'm not a radio person. I used to listen to the radio all the time but then came the internet and all was different, all was better Big Grin Really, I stopped listening to the radio overnight, now I have very little idea of what's "IN" on the air. I heard Reg quite a few times, though, while shopping. Considering I'm not an everyday mall goer it's either a) reg is on the radio often or B) I'm just lucky.

Back to the topic - I'd love to see Machine as the next single. Realised I don't really like Calculation that much and Folding Chair got a tad ruined for me after, ehm, nevermind...Machine would be my choice.

I also think the next single will be "calculation". like people have said, it's radio-friendly, up-beat, pop-like, somewhat mainstream yet reginaish, which should make new listeners interested in regina spektor.

personally, i hope the next single will be "machine" because I think it's so cool. :P some dj could make a great remix of it and they'd play it in all the clubs. ^_^

Just roaming the regina wiki page and noticed at the bottom it has the singles from each album and where they charted...

It lists under Far, Laughing With and then Eet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Spektor

Was eet chosen as the next single?

haha yea you're right. But even though we don't want to admit it, wikipedia is often the first stop for information. HELL it's the reason I graduated high school Wink

wikipedia-mens.png

I want this shirt