Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

The Next New Single?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

haha yea you're right. But even though we don't want to admit it, wikipedia is often the first stop for information. HELL it's the reason I graduated high school Wink

wikipedia-mens.png

I want this shirt

I love that t-shirt! ^_^

well, they teach you in school never to trust what you read on wikipedia, but I had a really interesting teacher once who said that, "the fact that it's written by ordinary people, isn't that what makes it so reliable? encyclopedias were also written by ordinary people, but for a purpose." well, something along those lines he said...can't remember..meh.

^^In university we were told never to cite wiki as a source in any of our papers. However, most of the really specific stuff is written by scholars anyway. Our teachers read/contribute to wiki and some even recommended studying from wiki saying the topic is very well writen there (e.g. linguistics). Wiki+google are student's best friends! Wink

hmm... two good cases are being made for Eet and The Calculation... but i'm hoping against hope for Dance Anthem. just because hearing that song on the radio would make Briana a very happy camper. Big Grin

i was going to guess Calc., because she's been playing it on TV spots, but if that were the reason, then Blue Lips would be thrown into the mix, too. But that's not really upbeat enough. Compared to the rest of the album, its sound is pretty close to that of Laughing With, and they'll wanna put out some variety. So i'm going with The Calculation for my edu-ma-cated guess.

oh, and i'm Briana, btw. Eeker

I've gotta say, I'm dying for the next single to be The Calculation. It's perfect, upbeat, and, on the surface, simple. Plus, I'm completely obsessed.

As much as I love eet & dance anthem, those already have great videos. I NEED a vid for The Calculation. And for sure, it would get on VH1.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I NEED a vid for The Calculation. And for sure, it would get on VH1.

Aah the medical student in you.

You just want to see them on the granite counter, struck hard until they spark...I know you....