Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

The Next New Single?

Wow, that would be so awesome! The Calculation is such an awesome song!

I would also looooove a video of HotY, but ... The Calculation would be great as well Big Grin it's sort of poppy in a Fidelity type way, so maybe it will do good!

^^ I am sure it will. My best friend Bradley has been having a downright obsession with that song. And he mainly likes Rock. He likes like four of Regina's songs though. It is impossible not to like at least one Regina song. Smiler

^^ LOL I know it's funny. We have been best friends since 2nd grade. XD

Yeah Regina has so many different styles it would be extremely hard to not like at least one song of hers.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

you're bradley and brady? xD

Made my day

Slightly spammy post, sorry...

I agree that it's impossible to dislike every single Regina song, unless you're purposely hating on her... the songs are so unique!

In my option it is very easy, If someone (for example) hates her voice, then hates all her songs too. I (thx god for it) don't know anybody who hates her. Smiler

I don't know anyone who hates her, or even dislikes her music... however, i have learned recently that few people other than me (and you all) actually want to listen to her nonstop for a whole car trip... why, we would listen to anyone else boggles my mind, but I had to give in a little bit Smiler

^^ haha yea fingers crossed! I guess I just thought there would be more singles since Begin to Hope had 4 singles and far has only had 2 so far