Sign in to follow this  
GreenStandsForLove

Least favorite Regina Song?

So don't get me wrong, I am heels over head in love with Regina's music, but some songs I've never really cared for include:

-Braille

-Field Below

And a few that I've seen people on here say are just SO amazing are Somedays and Samson. I like both songs a lot, but I've never thought they were WHOA AMAZING like some of her other stuff.

Another thing I find funny is people think Samson is a sweet, sad, beautiful song... When I've always found it really comical. Maybe I have a really twisted sense of humor.

What are your at the bottom of your Regina List?

So don't get me wrong, I am heels over head in love with Regina's music, but some songs I've never really cared for include:

-Braille

-Field Below

And a few that I've seen people on here say are just SO amazing are Somedays and Samson. I like both songs a lot, but I've never thought they were WHOA AMAZING like some of her other stuff.

Another thing I find funny is people think Samson is a sweet, sad, beautiful song... When I've always found it really comical. Maybe I have a really twisted sense of humor.

What are your at the bottom of your Regina List?

Field Below, I absolutely love, one of her most gorgeous vocals, I think.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a "worst."

But, one of her more well known songs, "On The Radio," has never been my favorite.

quote:
Originally posted by GreenStandsForLove:

Opinions are opinions.

Regina doesn't have a "worst song" (at least not in my book), but I really don't like Sailor Song. I think it's mainly just the piano that I dislike though.