Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reginaoverdose

Bittersweet News!

38 posts in this topic

That was absolutely lovely! You have a wonderful voice, your other videos are stunning as well.

I am considering doing regina song a cappela for next semester's talent show (too late for this semester since it's on thursday next.)I don't play piano and my attempts at guitar have been short lived, nor do I know anyone well enough to team up with them. So I was thinking perhaps Aint No Cover since it's a cappella originally.

I think I may record on cruddy webcam first and upload here..?

Secret: I have been wanting to do that for years but have lacked either the courage or the webcam.

This probably doesn't even belong in this thread, but I just spur-of-the-moment bought an iPod Touch with a large part of money I told myself I would save for important things (like computer repairs, or a car). :/

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

This probably doesn't even belong in this thread, but I just spur-of-the-moment bought an iPod Touch with a large part of money I told myself I would save for important things (like computer repairs, or a car). :/

When I first got my iPod touch I thought I wasn't really going to like it because I was so used to my older iPod... but it is so awesome and fun! I hope you enjoy yours and get lots of cool apps!

I'm all graduated now, finally. Which is joyous, of course, but scary. Now I need to be a grown-up productive member of society or something.

The real bittersweet part though, is that Saturday, I'm leaving Cleveland for good. Yes, I know, I've always known I never wanted to stay forever. It's scary and ghetto and downtrodden, but at the same time, my friends are almost all staying here. Plus, I have a lot of places I will miss, restaurants, westide market, and whatnot. I will super, super miss being able to get to two airports with in an hour and see shows and sometimes concerts with ease. In some ways moving back to the middle of nowhere is going to suck big time. Hopefully though, i'm moving upwards in life or something and it will be worth it.