MusicLover_2007

Far sales

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by belen:

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

It's absolutely amazing. In the course of a few hours, Far went from #1 on Amazon to #14, the first 13 slots all Michael Jackson albums.

Regina deserves that #1!

what's the rush in buying Michael jackson's allbums all of the sudden?, so the guy dies and people get to like him more and feel the need to have his albums? I don't have anything against MJ fans but wtf...i don't get it

No doubt it's the same sheeple who buy Black Eyed Peas latest CD.

This was kind of rude. First of all, people from all generations loved Micheal Jackson (including me)so it definitely doesn't mean that they are buying black eye peas.

A lot of people grew up with MJs music. His death is tragic. He did so much for music and I don't blame people wanting to share his music to savor his life.

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

So when do they update the billboard charts??? Googling has left me with no answers

It's Wednesday morning, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, not that it's any sort of meaningful indicator, but I was pleased to find that the dozens of copies of far in stock at my local record store last week had been reduced to a mere three by this afternoon.

It's down to #21 on Amazon, and there are a total of 8 non-Jacko albums ahead of her. However, 6 of those 8 releases were either released today (June 30th), or have yet to be released, so they will NOT be on this week's chart.

Only Green Day and Dave Matthews have albums eligible for this week's chart, which are ahead of her on Amazon.

So, sadly, it doesn't look like a number one. Top ten is probably a safe bet, I would think.

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess #5.