quote:
Originally posted by tallchick:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by belen:

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

It's absolutely amazing. In the course of a few hours, Far went from #1 on Amazon to #14, the first 13 slots all Michael Jackson albums.

Regina deserves that #1!

what's the rush in buying Michael jackson's allbums all of the sudden?, so the guy dies and people get to like him more and feel the need to have his albums? I don't have anything against MJ fans but wtf...i don't get it

No doubt it's the same sheeple who buy Black Eyed Peas latest CD.

This was kind of rude. First of all, people from all generations loved Micheal Jackson (including me)so it definitely doesn't mean that they are buying black eye peas.

A lot of people grew up with MJs music. His death is tragic. He did so much for music and I don't blame people wanting to share his music to savor his life.

I agree...I think all of this is VERY RUDE.....Sorry if MJ died at an inopportune time for u....It's all very disrespectful...he had a family that is grieving....Now Regina is Currently my Favorite artist and i want a number 1 debut for her and for her to get all the accolades she deserves...but Michael Jackson is my Favorite artist of all time....i grew up on his music...and he deserves to have his life celebrated and his death mourned....he did a lot for the world of music, video and dance..look at the videos and music and artists that were out when he dropped the "Thriller" cd and just see how original and different he was from everyone else....and look at the music world now and see how much he influenced and changed it...yes a lot of the artists he influences arent very good...but he was amazing...and Thriller's world wide sales are more than double the #2 best selling album....104 million copies of 1 Album!!! that alone deserves mad respect....I believe Regina, being a musician, recognizes Michael's accomplishments and being the sweet and kind person she is, would be very disappointed in your behavior.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

she's not even on the billboard (unless they haven't updated it) Frowner

I assure you it just wasn't updated yet. Our Regina will definitely be in the top 10. Smiler

(Unless Michael Jackson takes over - I know there was some debate over whether that's allowed on the Billboard charts.)