Sign in to follow this  
RJLupin2

General Questions

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Thank youuuu! How come you know everything andreseng??

SugarDrive would say it's because I'm an old crumudgeon...I'd say it's experience...and I don't know everything...yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Thank youuuu! How come you know everything andreseng??

SugarDrive would say it's because I'm an old crumudgeon...I'd say it's experience...and I don't know everything...yet!

Hahaha yeah, you're like the old wise man in tribes, the one everyone goes to (hopefully you don't have long with hair...) Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Thank youuuu! How come you know everything andreseng??

SugarDrive would say it's because I'm an old crumudgeon...I'd say it's experience...and I don't know everything...yet!

Hahaha yeah, you're like the old wise man in tribes, the one everyone goes to (hopefully you don't have long with hair...) Wink

He's the Stix Sage for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Thank youuuu! How come you know everything andreseng??

SugarDrive would say it's because I'm an old crumudgeon...I'd say it's experience...and I don't know everything...yet!

Hahaha yeah, you're like the old wise man in tribes, the one everyone goes to (hopefully you don't have long with hair...) Wink

He's the Stix Sage for sure.

No question about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided for Hannukah I want a camera that will actually take nice halfway decent pictures at concerts/nice pictures in general, (since my camera is officially ancient, and has pretty much no zoom) but is techtard friendly (for lack of better words) and won't get confiscated for looking too fancy.

Anyone know of such a device?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a Sony Cyber Shot with a 12x zoom that was really great for a while (for just taking good pictures and learning more manual controls). It was kind of bulky, but it took nice pictures and was really fun to play around and learn with. I got some pretty decent pictures at a Death Cab for Cutie show I snuck it into last year. And it was a few years old then.

This is the newest similar and affordable model I could find doing real quick search..

http://www.google.com/products...731253593&sa=title#p

and here's a smaller (I think..) model with a decent zoom (especially if you're pretty close to the stage.)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ol...uct&id=1218071905128

I really wish I could sneak my DSLR into a show sometime, but I'm way too afraid of getting caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

This is a general question for I suppose Aaron, or anybody else who would know.

What program could I use/download to download the video off of a site like this: http://iclips.net

I use Replay Media Catcher for streaming videos - works almost everytime but it's not free. Free alternative is firefox & DownloadHelper extension. I checked, it works for the site you want. Very easy to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this