Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

A Place to Ask Any Regina Related Question

I saw a thread in this FAQs section for lyric questions but not for any Regina question.

(click here for lyric questions) So this can be the place for that. So go ahead question anything about her! Wink

My first question. When trying to create an account for reginaspektor.org, I never recieved a confirmation email which validates and opens my account. I created the account early in the morning. And when I try to log in it says "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?"

and it gives me nowhere to attempt to have the activation link resent. What should I do??

Second question. I remember reading somewhere in an article recently that Regina doesn't own a T.V.

Did she give a reason why in the interview? I can't remember.

I saw a thread in this FAQs section for lyric questions but not for any Regina question.

(click here for lyric questions) So this can be the place for that. So go ahead question anything about her! Wink

My first question. When trying to create an account for reginaspektor.org, I never recieved a confirmation email which validates and opens my account. I created the account early in the morning. And when I try to log in it says "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?"

and it gives me nowhere to attempt to have the activation link resent. What should I do??

Second question. I remember reading somewhere in an article recently that Regina doesn't own a T.V.

Did she give a reason why in the interview? I can't remember.

1. Check your spam and recycle bin folder. It should be there somewhere. If not, disable your spam filters and have the mail resent to you again(don't forget to activate the filters once you're done).

2. have no idea...

i remember she said something like, "I can't watch violence, and I don't have a tv." (if anyone other than regina said this, i may have seriously judged them lol.) but possibly these two things are related? idk...

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

"I can't watch violence, and I don't have a tv." (if anyone other than regina said this, i may have seriously judged them lol.)

Haha, me too. I'd think something really ugly about that person. Coming from Regina? - uh, so cute and deep. Reginitis attacks! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

"I can't watch violence, and I don't have a tv." (if anyone other than regina said this, i may have seriously judged them lol.)

Haha, me too. I'd think something really ugly about that person. Coming from Regina? - uh, so cute and deep. Reginitis attacks! Big Grin

haha, exactly! i'm glad you agree. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

1. Check your spam and recycle bin folder. It should be there somewhere. If not, disable your spam filters and have the mail resent to you again(don't forget to activate the filters once you're done).

2. have no idea...

IT WORKED! Where is my mind? I didn't even think about checking the junkmail folder (I guess my brain can't put "regina" and "junk" together haha)

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

I was just fooling around in Google and I found Regina on imdb! I didn't know about that movie... Did you?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1258550/

The very original thread:

http://web.archive.org/web/200...2d62f76a4bf361cba230

And another for your enjoyment:

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...961049611#1961049611

Cool thanks!

Another question: is there any way I can purchase the Survival Guide to Soviet Kitsch book? Is it like a book or something?

I feel so silly asking this... Confused