Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

A Place to Ask Any Regina Related Question

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Remember the VH1 5 questions? - Wasn't there a site with more of these questions?Anybody have the videos or know where I can find them? I was sure I already downloaded the videos, but now I can't find them on my HDD so either I accidentally deleted them or I'm imagining things again... Help?

I believe there was only 5 questions total...

BUT there was another segment with Regina featured on VH1 where she talks about drinking with bjork, so maybe that is what you are thinkin of? It can be found here

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I'm not really happy about the picture. Regina and NOT me!! It puts a little ache in my tummy. Smiler I hope this doesn't put me at no. 3 on the Brady obsession scale. Smiler

hahaha. Don't worry, I'm pretty darn jealous of the man in the photo too. And I consider myself a straight female Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:

Remember the VH1 5 questions? - Wasn't there a site with more of these questions?Anybody have the videos or know where I can find them? I was sure I already downloaded the videos, but now I can't find them on my HDD so either I accidentally deleted them or I'm imagining things again... Help?

I believe there was only 5 questions total...

BUT there was another segment with Regina featured on VH1 where she talks about drinking with bjork, so maybe that is what you are thinkin of? It can be found here

Thanks, so seems like I imagined the other questions. Hm, my memory really can't be trusted!

Question about show merchandise: is any of the rarer stuff sold there (e.g. Songs, Live at Bull Moose, Live in California or any of the singles)?

quote:

Live at Bull Moose

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

the were also selling Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers

Wait, is that actually considered relatively rare? A Newbury Comics had several copies of both when I was in Boston over the summer. I bought both since I always lag behind with hard copies, but are they actually hard to find?

I bought Marry Ann in a regular record shop this year in London for 3 pounds.

Live at Bull Mose is on Amazon marketplace but my country is not listed among those eligible to purchase from there. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer with the search function. So here's my question:

I purchased the Songs album when I saw Regina live. On it, it says that 17 songs were recorded. Does anybody know what the 5 songs that didn't make it on the album are? It's driving me crazy not knowing!

The songs that did not make songs. hmm. Good question I would like to hear those. Maybe they were rerecorded and put on a different record or put out as demos or something like that. Interesting.