Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

A Place to Ask Any Regina Related Question

Download the Survival Guide to Soviet Kitsch. Be patient if you have a slower connection. It's around a 30MB pdf file.

As far as a digital booklet, I don't recall seeing a link. Doesn't mean it's not here. Some kind stixer might scan it for you. I bought SK digitally so no liner for me...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Download the Survival Guide to Soviet Kitsch. Be patient if you have a slower connection. It's around a 30MB pdf file.

As far as a digital booklet, I don't recall seeing a link. Doesn't mean it's not here. Some kind stixer might scan it for you. I bought SK digitally so no liner for me...

I was watching my Soviet Kitsch dvd yesterday and at this one point Regina says, "Open your survival guide to page 42." and I stood up and screamed "LOVEOLOGY!"

And I'm pretty sure I scared my cat...

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

I was watching my Soviet Kitsch dvd yesterday and at this one point Regina says, "Open your survival guide to page 42." and I stood up and screamed "LOVEOLOGY!"

And I'm pretty sure I scared my cat...

42= the answer to life, the universe, and everything...

see for yourself

Which songs of regina's have only been sung once live and thats all we have, one recording?

I know The Virgin Queen and Ink Stains, Halleluja, Love Profusion, eli eli but what are the others?? My man? Happy Hooker?