Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

A Place to Ask Any Regina Related Question

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

I was watching my Soviet Kitsch dvd yesterday and at this one point Regina says, "Open your survival guide to page 42." and I stood up and screamed "LOVEOLOGY!"

And I'm pretty sure I scared my cat...

42= the answer to life, the universe, and everything...

Smiler What you were exposed to is the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams Wink A classic.

see for yourself

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

In return, enjoy this treat:

Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time [official music video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4

Oh there'll be love love love

That's a fantastic song, and I want to love it, but it's one of many that was ruined by associations with my ex-boyfriend. Any other songs you can recommend by them so I can get some Whale love back in my life? (Sorry for staying off topic :S)

In the album booklet for WWSFTCS, regina dedicates the record to "my Roza." Who is Roza, and is she the same person as "Roza Vasserman" is who is listed right before the Spektor family in the thank-yous of Far?

I have a confession to make..

I..... am Roza! "Briana" is just my online name... I'm sorry, i'm sure you guys didn't want to hear that, but there it is. I hope you can forgive me.

Also, i have an advanced copy of the next album, and i wrote Back of a Truck, Loveology, and Reginasaurus. Regina and i are like sisters!

..... sorry for that. I have no idea who roza is lol maybe i should have gotten more sleep last night haha

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

I have a confession to make..

I..... am Roza! "Briana" is just my online name... I'm sorry, i'm sure you guys didn't want to hear that, but there it is. I hope you can forgive me.

Also, i have an advanced copy of the next album, and i wrote Back of a Truck, Loveology, and Reginasaurus. Regina and i are like sisters!

..... sorry for that. I have no idea who roza is lol maybe i should have gotten more sleep last night haha

Ahaha you got me, I thought you were being sort of serious. I was like "WHAT HOLY SH- oh"

I think Roza would probably be a family member. It's sweet how Regina thanks her family in the album booklets.. like in BtH "all [her] Russians" and she dedicates one record to her Babooshka (Babooshka, Babooshka, Babooshka ya-ya... lol)

Watching the footage from recent shows I notice that Regina sometimes faces stage right, sometimes stage left.

Does she decide what way to face, or is it just up to the crew at the venue to set up?

In the two shows I've seen she was facing opposite ways. If I played piano (which I don't) this would really annoy me, I would always want to face the same way (stage right). Otherwise I think it would be like running clockwise on a running track.