Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

The "Far" bonus songs

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

But it's great that you're so open and willing to share your ideas and thoughts. Lol! i just realized i just basically quoted the Stix headlining thingy: "This is a place where i hope people will write their ideas and share.." lol

I often hesitate before sharing things (especially online), but it seems something in my nature just DOESN'T WANT TO SHUT UP, and I end up being very open about things even though my conscience is constantly telling me, "stop talking now. this is bad... you're bugging people! you're exposing yourself!"

but then I just feel like, "fuck it. I might be dead tomorrow. 'the world is everlasting, it's coming and it's going', nothing is that big a deal. you say something, it comes out good, it comes out bad, it doesn't really matter. all will be gone and forgotten in the end, so just speak."

and really, I don't like silence. silence is like not voting, or not protesting when a holocaust is started. so really, people shouldn't be so afraid of saying what's on their mind. especially not with people around you, cus nothing works if you can't talk openly about stuff, especially not relationships.

hmm...well, sometimes one says stupid shit, but you still shouldn't censor yourself, cus then something really important might not come out.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

oh, and i think we share the tendancy to drag thigs along until well after they've stopped kicking, screaming, struggling, or even whining, "Ae we there yet?" Big Grin

glad to know I'm not the only one. ^_^

quote:
hmm...well, sometimes one says stupid shit, but you still shouldn't censor yourself, cus then something really important might not come out.

Can I get an Amen? (Amen!)

If everybody censored themselves we would have no art, no progress, no science, nothing.