Sign in to follow this  
BloodRoses

Tori Amos

I have to be honest in saying that I never really got into Tori. While I'm into abstract imagery, I think hers is just too far gone for me and there's nothing there for me to feel connected to.

I do know what you mean, Jenn.. at first i found her totally weird lyrics totally impenetrable, but then with time I listen in a different way.. most of her songs i get a *jist* with, or i feel emotion of some sort.. just sorta letting the words wash around, rather than getting hung up over them.. like Boys For Pele.. if listened to properly I find it a very emotionally charged album that really effected me when I first heard it.. without really knowing much what it was about.. its strange.. :/

I've been meaning to search some things of Tori but I never .. have the chance, or I'm too lazy. But I'd love to get to know her music. I heard this cover by Tori of REM's 'losing my religion' and I was quite addicted to that song, so I think I'd better check that out since I loved her voice so much and the way she made the song look like it's her own version.