Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

El Rey Theatre LA July 28, 2009

Damn! I knew this would happen! The tix go onsale and I have NO money!

I guess I will have to end up buying from brokers/ebay later. And you know what that means. I'll have to probably pay a lot.

Boooo! My timing is terrible.

On the other hand - I LOVE THE EL REY!

I saw Damien Rice there, it's very tiny. Even a far a way spot you can see the performer with ease.

That is a very good thing.

EDIT: OH NO! I just realized it's July 28th!!! I don't think I'll be able to make it Frowner

Unless I sell some of my stuff on eBay. Ugh.

Aw, I missed the presale. I didn't even know aboutt he show until I got an e-mail from Goldenvoice. I'll do my best to get a ticket through that presale tomorrow. I've yet to see regina live, so this would be my first show of hers. I love the El Rey. I saw Ra Ra Riot there back in February. It's just a great place.

Yea! I got my ticket this morning.

Lost in the Sounds, it's really up to you. The last show I went to at the El Rey, I arrived about an hour early. There were maybe 25-30 people ahead of us in the line. When they opened the doors we went right in and I ended up on the second row of people from the front. So if you really want to be on that front row of people, you may need to get there earlier, but I was fine just getting there an hour before doors opened.

quote:
Originally posted by Nat:

aw man! i think im gonna miss this by just a couple of days...

I've never been to the El Rey, but I saw her at the Grove a few Halloweens ago. I was there about an hour or so before the doors opened and my friend and I rushed to the stage, not stopping to pee or grab a drink or anything. We were right up against the stage.

ahh no! the presale is no more!

I was wondering if anybody can help me out on this one though. on ticket master, the general public tickets go on sale at 10am this morning, does this mean tickets will be available only at the venue? or will they also be available online today at 10am?