fidelity377

Regina in Spin Magazine (July 2009)

quote:
Originally posted by mk:

Thanks so much for this article. Great read (and the pictures are beautiful!). Smiler

Thank you so much, fidelity377!! Smiler She looks amazinggg

One thing I love about Regina:

[no one take this the wrong way]

She has curves! She's not a walking stick figure. She just looks so healthy and normal. Too many celebrities/famous people/artists out there are unhealthily skinny and project this image of beauty = being stick thin.

And Regina defies this. Just look at dem legs. Gorgeous. The long term live-in boyfriend is a lucky guy. Smiler

Lost in the Sounds posted: "

One thing I love about Regina:

[no one take this the wrong way]

She has curves! She's not a walking stick figure. She just looks so healthy and normal. Too many celebrities/famous people/artists out there are unhealthily skinny and project this image of beauty = being stick thin.

And Regina defies this. Just look at dem legs. Gorgeous. The long term live-in boyfriend is a lucky guy"

AHHHHHHHH these are wonderful pictures. And I know! I hate society saying you have to be rail thin to be pretty ugggg it sickens me....... Regina is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen by far. Again, everytime I am out, I see these models and stars in these magazines at the stores and gas stations and NONE of the women in ANY of those magazines come close to being as pretty as Regina.....and yes. She has astounding legs. Smiler