fidelity377

Regina in Spin Magazine (July 2009)

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Best in-depth interview/article EVAH on THE REG~!!!!

Indeed it is! I actually just read this for the first time the other day. It was awesome. Maybe someday when I'm a journalist I'll get to have a big NYC adventure with regina!

quote:
Indeed it is! I actually just read this for the first time the other day. It was awesome. Maybe someday when I'm a journalist I'll get to have a big NYC adventure with regina!

Aww you wanna be a journalist? me too! i'm studying journalism in college Big Grin

I'm so glad I finally found a full copy of this article! It was a really good one. I go to a school with a strong journalism program, so I've learned to appreciate good writing in that atmosphere. I also like that it was in an art gallery (partially) b/c I'm an Art History/Archaeology student. Glad I can appreciate an artist who can appreciate art by other great artists...and on and on.

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

quote:

Aww you wanna be a journalist? me too! i'm studying journalism in college Big Grin

Coolness! You, me, and val could start our own little club of journalist regina fans.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Coolness! You, me, and val could start our own little club of journalist regina fans.

Oooh, can I join?! Big Grin I took journalism in the ninth grade, and I've been on the school newspaper staff! Actually, the journalism teacher at my school is my favorite teacher. Smiler