fidelity377

Regina in Spin Magazine (July 2009)

^^ I second that. Even though I am not a journalists or into any of that. I think it would be cool for you guys. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

Big Grin I vote we put "Official Brumstix Journalism Club," or something to that effect, in our signatures.

Haha! Great of you to include me when I've been back here for a week or even less (and already raised some polemic, hm).

Well, Ok. But I have to say i'm a special case. Why?

1. I'm a student in journalism, but I don't study that much really. Today, I woke up at 2 pm and now i'm writing on here...

2. I don't wanna be a journalist. I just want to write and where else to go to learn that? I chose journalism 'cause I thought it could make me more outgoing (and that's true! I'm becoming less shy), open my vision of life a little bit, and in order to learn how to write subjective papers (edito, portrait, atmosphere,...).

Can I still join???

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I noticed it [the article] does mention a "long-time boyfriend." Are we allowed to speculate?

I once got a package in the mail from a certain musician with a very suspicious return address Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:

I noticed it [the article] does mention a "long-time boyfriend." Are we allowed to speculate?

I once got a package in the mail from a certain musician with a very suspicious return address Smiler

What? Jack sent you something from Regina's house? *shock*

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:

What? Jack sent you something from Regina's house? *shock*

No, that would be too obvious. Wink

To make it really tantalizing, I'll just post this:

censored.jpg