Sign in to follow this  
srg

Barnes & Noble (NYC), August 18, 2009

quote:
She's also appearing at Barnes & Noble's "Upstairs at the Square" series on Tuesday, August 18th with host Katherine Lanpher and writer Kurt Andersen. The event at the store's Union Square location (33 E 17th St in NYC) will include an interview and a performance. Entrance is free, but admission is first come, first served. Considering the fact that her Beacon show sold out (see above), a sizeable crowd should be expected.

From Brooklyn Vegan

Hopefully she has a better time than Nellie did...

quote:
She's also appearing at Barnes & Noble's "Upstairs at the Square" series on Tuesday, August 18th with host Katherine Lanpher and writer Kurt Andersen. The event at the store's Union Square location (33 E 17th St in NYC) will include an interview and a performance. Entrance is free, but admission is first come, first served. Considering the fact that her Beacon show sold out (see above), a sizeable crowd should be expected.

From Brooklyn Vegan

Hopefully she has a better time than Nellie did...

hmm, so judging by other similar shows, how early would one have to show up to get in do we think? And when they say a performance, what does that entail? educated guesses anyone?

oh my god, i could go to any of these little nyc things, but i already decided that i wouldn't go to soho in order to save up for a real show. so the same logic should apply here...

but I WANT TO SEE REGINAAAA!

please let her schedule a legit show in nyc this summer or fall...

lmao.

ugh. life is hard.

oh my god! this is the exact day i come back from austria! i'm going straight there. i hope i make it! i have to check and see what time i'll be back in the city.

Well damn, I'm going to be in the city on the 15th and 16th, but I really don't know if I can stay until the 18th.

I mean to say I definitely cannot stay until the 18th, but I don't know if I can (convince myself to) come back on the 18th.