Sign in to follow this  
srg

Barnes & Noble (NYC), August 18, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

I downloaded it but it doesn't want to play. It says "unknown file format"...I don't know why. Only audio plays. What should I do? Confused

You're probably missing a codec in your player. Rather than try to figure out which one, it would be a lot easier if you just download and open the file with the VLC player. You can get it here.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:

I downloaded it but it doesn't want to play. It says "unknown file format"...I don't know why. Only audio plays. What should I do? Confused

You're probably missing a codec in your player. Rather than try to figure out which one, it would be a lot easier if you just download and open the file with the VLC player. You can get it here.

Thanks so much! Smiler

I know this is not the topic but I was wondering since I've also downnloaded Bonnaroo from respektonline today. It works but it has some difficulties in 2 songs and it doesn't want to fast fwd ( in any kind of player ) it always blocks when I try to which is killing me. Is it just my computer? 'Cause he's used to being evil to me. Smiler

quote:

I know this is not the topic but I was wondering since I've also downnloaded Bonnaroo from respektonline today. It works but it has some difficulties in 2 songs and it doesn't want to fast fwd ( in any kind of player ) it always blocks when I try to which is killing me. Is it just my computer? 'Cause he's used to being evil to me. Smiler

That one is screwy because it was a DRM-protected stream and the only way I could figure to save it had the side-effect of losing the indexing, which is what allows you to fast-forward and such.

It was five years ago.  The first time I saw Regina live and in person.  Many, many times since.  But five years ago tonight was the first time.  I was a Reginaholic before then, but incurably so after the event at Barnes & Noble five years ago right now, or so.  Just thought I should mention a momentous occasion.