Sign in to follow this  
srg

Barnes & Noble (NYC), August 18, 2009

Yea I was wondering what time you all were going to get there. I was in that Barnes and Noble yesterday and asked two people who worked there about it. (One who worked on the 4th floor where the show will be and one in customer service). None of them seemed to know who Regina Spektor was (despite the huge banners in the store advertising the event) and they both told me people usually get there late. So if I wanted to be safe come an hour before, or if I was worried come at 5. Which I obviously think is ridiculous. They didn't know how popular Regina is. Im sure there will be people waiting there all day.

Lol, I'm having my younger brother get there maybe around noon tomorrow to save us a spot. Hope that's early enough. Told him to just pick something up from the book shelves to read. =)

It's still up in the air when me and my sister are going to leave Razzer

I was kind of thinking that I wanted to get there around one or two, though I don't know if my sister's going to want to leave that early or if the traffic will be kind to us.

Ugh. I won't be able to get off work early. Hopefully I'll get there by 5:30. Please, Lincoln tunnel, don't let me down. Gawd I hope traffic's not bad.

And let this be a warning to fellow 'stixers: I will randomly approach you if I recognize you by face. Har.

See you all then! Smiler

===========

http://youtube.com/wheresthepackingtape

quote:
Originally posted by myesha:

I'm not going to be able to get there until around 5:30pm, I have to work until 3, then hop the next train to Penn. See you all there, I can't wait!!

Maybe you'll end up next to me again. Big Grin

Though I'm sure me squeaking like a prepubescent fan girl was quite enough for you at the last show...