Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

The Paranormal

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

4. Paranormal experience me and my Mother had O.o

This prompted me to start a conversation. I've always been interested in the paranormal and the many different beliefs people share on the existence of spirits and demons and such. And I love shows like Paranormal State and Psychic Kids and A Haunting.

So have you ever experienced anything paranormal? What are your beliefs on ghosts and such? Ever done a ouija board, what happened??

quote:

4. Paranormal experience me and my Mother had O.o

This prompted me to start a conversation. I've always been interested in the paranormal and the many different beliefs people share on the existence of spirits and demons and such. And I love shows like Paranormal State and Psychic Kids and A Haunting.

So have you ever experienced anything paranormal? What are your beliefs on ghosts and such? Ever done a ouija board, what happened??

Paranormal stuff never happens to rational cynics like me for some reason. I guess it is afraid, because people like me always can find an explanation. Smiler

Therefore, I don't believe in anything paranormal or supernatural, including ghosts, magic, telekinesis and that popular god thing.

oh, i remember when i was in grade 4, on a class field trip we went to Fort Langley,and while there we walked to a cemetary to do this project thing of finding famous dead people's graves.We were all split into groups ,and i didn't want to stay in my group, so i left to join another one, because they were checking out "the Unknown Soldier".While i was walking to the other group,everything just started moving,and then i just passed out.

It could of just been me freaking out,because i' was already scared of cemetaries, but it was just so freaky.Now every time i walk by a cemetary i kinda just black out for a couple seconds. Eeker

Me and my Mom were talking one night on her house when we got onto the subject of the paranormal. We started talking about how she's sometimes heard knocking/banging in and outside of her house and how it's something that someone she knows would do to her but she went and look and there was no one there. Then we started talking about the women that died in the house and the possibility of it being her. We're going on and on as to whether it could be psychological or actually her spirit trying to get attention when, all of a sudden, we here two knocks come from the corner of the house. We froze.

It didn't sound like anything could have fallen from a tree and hit that part of the house, it was too steady of a knock. And, for the same reason as the last one, it couldn't have been squirrels either. I am certain that this was Lee's spirit.

And a really weird thing is, I was kind of expecting it to happen...

quote:

Me and my Mom were talking one night on her house when we got onto the subject of the paranormal. We started talking about how she's sometimes heard knocking/banging in and outside of her house and how it's something that someone she knows would do to her but she went and look and there was no one there. Then we started talking about the women that died in the house and the possibility of it being her. We're going on and on as to whether it could be psychological or actually her spirit trying to get attention when, all of a sudden, we here two knocks come from the corner of the house. We froze.

It didn't sound like anything could have fallen from a tree and hit that part of the house, it was too steady of a knock. And, for the same reason as the last one, it couldn't have been squirrels either. I am certain that this was Lee's spirit.

And a really weird thing is, I was kind of expecting it to happen...

As a student of hard science, I don't believe in paranormal stuff but in your case Raph, I'd run out of that house faster than anyone and anything this world has ever seen :P

I don't really believe in the paranormal, in ghosts etc.

And, though my friend denies it, we're pretty sure that she likes to take control of the glass on our quickly-made ouja boards...

But, strange things do happen. Unexplainable things.

I once saw this comedy act where the guy says, "what is it with you white people and these scary movies? you all hang around to get killed. This brother'd be gone at the first creek."

^ha yes

I'm also a student of science, and I don't believe in such things as the paranormal, rather I believe in extraordinary things that have the potential to happen in nature, and in ourselves, that we just are not familiar with.

That said, my old roommate was obsessed with things involving the Nazis and the occult. Suffice to say, it made me really want to watch Hellboy.