Sign in to follow this  
Brady

Me being a male and REgina...please respond.

It saddens me that I am the only male I know in person that loves REgina. Only one of my male friends does and he just likes her for her jugs and objectifies her and dosent appreciate her for her talent and beauty. If you are a straight male or are a female that is happy to know that I love Regina please respond I feel lonely here.

It saddens me that I am the only male I know in person that loves REgina. Only one of my male friends does and he just likes her for her jugs and objectifies her and dosent appreciate her for her talent and beauty. If you are a straight male or are a female that is happy to know that I love Regina please respond I feel lonely here.

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...831029932#4831029932

This thread is asking somewhat of the same question you are Smiler

And well, its about even, girls to guys that are fan enough to join the stix. Now im not saying that if you dont join the stix you arent a good fan.. but it is sort of a prejudiced thing. when we hear music that can be seen as "girly" or "cutesy" just becuase its a woman singing, we tend to associate women with that music, when in fact a lot of men enjoy it.

Oh the mysteries of humans. Razzer

and trust me, there are a lot of guys and a lot of girls that are on, or have been on here Smiler you aren't alone!

yes i am a "straight male" but i guess im just a person who tends to view things as a general population of equals, not divided by gender or other attributes.

I don't think that gender really makes a huge difference when you look at it in a way.. i mean as long as you appreciate regina's music like it deserves to be.

"a crowd is a crowd. it will do as crowds do." and crowds are made of all kinds of people riiight? Smiler

Hello fellow man. I got introduced to Regina by one of my friends, also a man. I got into the music first, and the "wow, she's gorgeous" came second. It surprises me that there are men who like her just for the looks, to me she's not that kind of artist.

and I agree with you, wonder bread, It held me back in the past, my record collection contains only 5 full albums by female artists, that's about 2%