Sign in to follow this  
EnglishGuyinNYC

Apple Store NYC 24 Jul 2009

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

That would be crap if they didn't release the whole thing.

good > perfect, I know you just want to see the video so you can catch my head bobbing along perfectly in time to the music! and i haven't yet used the 'johnny on the spot' catch phrase, there is still time.

what was worse about apple was how the first two rows was already taken by people who weren't in the line

haha. totally right. regina will be completely overshadowed in your glory. Roll Eyes and get going on that catchphrase, you bloody brit, you!

what was even worse than the vips was that i got there at three and was ahead of you in line and STILL got the worst seat in the house. like, exactly opposite regina on the other side of the freakin grand piano type seats. i could basically see just her eyes and up, too bad she is so tiny, haha. but it was still a great show whether i could see her or not!

OH MAN. So my flight out of Newark last night was delayed 5 hours because of weather, then canceled, and rescheduled this morning. I got back this afternoon. I'm no stranger to airport shenanigans, but suffice to say it has been QUITE the whirlwind affair, I must say.

So HENYWAYY. I'd just like to reiterate once again how awesome it was to meet and hang with all of you guys Friday night. Quite the beautiful show to be followed by an entertaining night at a old-west/1950s Diner in the middle of Manhattan. I seriously would love to see you guys again whenever I catch Regina in the near future.

Blue Lips, especially after this show, has by freakin' heart. So fantastic.

[Additional elated praise of show]!

^Yeah, it was quite a blast wasn't it?

I hope you kept that sign in good condition on the ride Wink

So yeah, I kinda forget to mention this to anyone other than the people at the Apple Store and EJ and Mikaela...

A couple weird things happened both times I went to see Regina.

Beacon Theatre

1. Our power went out at our house

2. In my Ice Cream Cone Lick picture, above my head, it says Sugar Free. The reason this has relevance is because, on xbox live, my username/gamertag is SF Armored Bear (look me up kids Wink). The SF in my name used to stand for Special Forces which was my clan. Since I've left the clan, me and Dillon have been thinking up dumb/funny/ridiculous meanings for SF, one of them being Sugar Free.

Apple Store

3. Power went out at my house... again. I should also mention that that was the first time the power had gone out since the Beacon show.

4. We called the electric company to see how long it would take for the power to come back on, we expected them to say something like two or three hours. They said specifically.... 11:11 am.

Haha, pronouncing the words in the menu. If we kept that up, I swear we could've been there until 2. That was probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time, altogether.

And to add to Raph's, another thing SF can stand for is salty fetus.

Chew on that.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

It was just the first row that was taken by VIPs Razzer

Me, Srg, Greg, Aaron, and my friend Dillon were in the second row, we couldn't really see Regina though Frowner

BTW.

Front row wasn't VIP.

First two columns from the left were, basically every seat in front of Regina.

I noticed that when we were sitting down, those were the seats with people in them already.

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

ha so you spotted where I was sat then! keeping an eye on me stalker!

I thought that was bad too, they shoved a few people on the make-shit seats at the side (the right side is always bad at a regina show)

hahaha, me jenny and popcorn were searching the seats for people we had seen in line and discussing because we were pissed. and yeah, we were in the first row of those folding chairs on the right side. we had a sweet view of the speaker. but again- i don't want to be negative, because what a great performance!

oh and ps. it's depressing i missed that whole dinner afterwards thing. i didn't even know it happened- my (other) sister met up with me afterwards for dinner, and i didn't want to be like "oh wait, i want to wait for regina." or "oh wait, what about all those stixers??" ya know. respecting the people paying for my meals...always a good thing.

well, i had a great view of regina, just thought i would rub your face in it a little, because you deserve it for some reason I have now forgotton Razzer

i completely missed the whole dinner thing too, didn't know it was on, plus i decided to walk home and enjoy a nice friday night stroll, took 20minutes, did you enjoy the 5 hours on the train? Big Grin

gee thanks for that, lol. Razzer

and my 5 hours on the train was greeaat! my favorite part was when i was asleep and then i got woken up by a cute little old lady moving to the seat next to me who wanted to know EVERY DETAIL OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. it was awesome. now, i have nothing against little old ladies, but i mean i was seriously fast asleep there! and little did i know, it was just a prelude to the cute little old man who would later accidentally drool on my hand while giving me change at bk. senior citizens love me.

that would of pissed me off so much I probably would have got the old lady in a headlock and chucked her off the moving train. No man, woman or beast keeps me from sleeping.

you seriously need to quit BK! and little old men are never cute, they are digusting wrinkle bags that smell of piss.