Sign in to follow this  
EnglishGuyinNYC

Apple Store NYC 24 Jul 2009

quote:
Originally posted by flagrante delicto:

Haha, pronouncing the words in the menu. If we kept that up, I swear we could've been there until 2. That was probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time, altogether.

And to add to Raph's, another thing SF can stand for is salty fetus.

Chew on that.

DILLON. Capital to see you here, chum!

-SaltyFetus

i DO need to quit bk. actually i already have- last august, to be exact. but then i came back from school and no one in the entire freaking town was hiring (stupid economy), so i walked into the bk lounge and they hired me on the spot.

Roll Eyes

if only i wasn't so broke...

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

school? I would of placed you between 20-25!

you are broke because you broke your own promise to save up and see a proper regina nyc show and not come down for the apple gig!

lol. yep, i am a sophomore in college. 19, actually. you were close? slightly? haha. my sister is 28, and people ask us if we are twins all the time. so either she looks young or i look old. i think it's a combination.

and also, i only took one day off of work just so you know. and i had a ride down and a free train ride back. and kari payed for all my meals! now that's a deal! check out those economizing skills!

haha, good one. i should definitely do that. i wonder what she'd say? i'll let you know, lol. oh, did you ever say 'johnny-on-the-spot' today? if not, FAIL. Wink

and dillon- bk lounge=best dane cook sketch ever. it's sadly very true.

too bad you can't escape this withering internet death glare! (glares)

haha. what venue was it? that does indeed sound very cool. but for now, i must go to bed. and we are hijacking this thread again. we should do something about that, lol.

ha yes, we should petition for this forum to have PMs

it was the sidewalk cafe in alphabet city (east village). not bad, some good performance, some bad, some just plain weird.

the internet isn't a death glare, it is a gentle soothing companion!