Sign in to follow this  
EnglishGuyinNYC

Apple Store NYC 24 Jul 2009

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Yeah me too... I'll be so disappointed if it comes out without "Carefully Laid Plans..." Do we know that every song she performed will be on the EP?

She'll probably pick a few of the tracks to release. I didn't recheck the setlist, but I think it was 13 songs, that's way more than they usually put on these eps. I hope she puts the new song on it though!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

For the record, I don't look that weird in real life...

LOL I TOTALLY FEEL YA!! I take horrible pictures too....it sucks dosent it??

i love hearing about stix gatherings, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy insideBig Grin sounds like it was a loverly show and i quite like the new song (do we have a confirmed title for it?)!

[rehash something from pages ago]

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

quote:
Originally posted by Nat:

Good>perfect + Englishguyinnyc = New Rawin and Katie?

Anyone with me?

Who are Rawin and Katie?

edit - and why do I have the feeling I will come to regret asking that question Razzer

this makes me feel all happy and nostalgic, and kinda sad that so many people don't know what this is about, and then i tell myself that i'm being dumb because i've only been here for a little over a year and i'm acting like i've been here forever. in answer to nat's question, i don't know how old englishguy is so i don't know if it would be appropriate, but yes Razzer. aaa the stix is such a soap opera sometimes...

[/rehash something from pages ago]

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

i love hearing about stix gatherings, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy insideBig Grin sounds like it was a loverly show and i quite like the new song (do we have a confirmed title for it?)!

[rehash something from pages ago]

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

quote:
Originally posted by Nat:

Good>perfect + Englishguyinnyc = New Rawin and Katie?

Anyone with me?

Who are Rawin and Katie?

edit - and why do I have the feeling I will come to regret asking that question Razzer

this makes me feel all happy and nostalgic, and kinda sad that so many people don't know what this is about, and then i tell myself that i'm being dumb because i've only been here for a little over a year and i'm acting like i've been here forever. in answer to nat's question, i don't know how old englishguy is so i don't know if it would be appropriate, but yes Razzer. aaa the stix is such a soap opera sometimes...

[/rehash something from pages ago]

no wai! r and k are cooler. and they have a real relationship yo!

(no offense to you new people)

quote:
Originally posted by folding chair:

no wai! r and k are cooler. and they have a real relationship yo!

(no offense to you new people)

hey now, you can't just say we aren't cool and then say no offense! that's just wrong! was planning on letting the topic die since we kind of killed it in the first place, but this was uncalled for. Razzer

just out of interest, is there anything more to this whole rawin and katie thing besides that they were a brumstix couple? (englishguy wants to know, but is too much of a wimp to ask again)

tru fax haha i didn't mean you weren't cool! Big Grin

they are in a real relationship and i thought it was kind of lame/weird of some people to equate random forum flirting with a real relationship, that's all.

*hugs* i like you just fine

and what do you mean is there more to it? they live together, if that's what you mean. i think they've been together more than a year now