Sign in to follow this  
EnglishGuyinNYC

Apple Store NYC 24 Jul 2009

Shake it, shake it, BABY!

I really liked that song.

Fun fact: The friend I went with spilled Gesso on her carpet and had to clean it up, so it made us an hour and a half late.

About 47 seconds after we got on line, this guy came and said "Ok, you guys are the last ones"

My heart dropped.

It sucked to see everyone who came afterward and got rejected Frowner

Oh, and by the way, hi everyone, I'm Laura. And I am done creeping over you guys.

*nervous laughter*

Big Grin

Hello, Laura! Welcome to the 'Stix!

We were the people that were on the other side of the rope from you. I was the one holding the "Free Hugs (For the) Spektators" sign (which apparently made people feel uncomfortable Roll Eyes) Big Grin

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome time. I really wish I could've been there! Sorry to hear that reg is sick though, it blows. I'm on my third week of coughing here. I have no idea how she can sing through it so beautifully!

Anyway, thanks aaron for uploading asap. It's so different from what you had me expecting!

quote:
Originally posted by srg's sistr:

I've posted the video snippets I got of the new song on YouTube -- quality is crap, but the audio is decent. Here are the links:

Enjoy!

This is why I love this board. Thanks so much! Audio is amazing Smiler

Spaceba, Srg's Sister! It sounds great Big Grin

Hey Greg, do you think you could upload the group pictures from last night? I wanted to put it as my facebook picture Smiler

^^my favorite was when they signaled to her that she had 2 songs left...and she turned back to us and said something like, "i just recieved a secret message...from the biggest. apple. that has ever grown. on the face...of the entire earth...mmm. i just made myself really hungry."

that made me laugh quite a bit.