Sign in to follow this  
EnglishGuyinNYC

Apple Store NYC 24 Jul 2009

There was quite a bit of banter. Smiler

She said something about "the greatest apple that has ever sprouted" or something about Apple. I'm forgetting some of the other things but I'm sure it'll show up in Aaron's recording. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by EnglishGuyinNYC:

the best in-between song banter was when she mouthed to me 'call me' and winked.

I couldn't quite believe it myself...

LOL. did you get her number? on a paper napkin?

gee...i hope you know the address. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

There was quite a bit of banter. Smiler

She said something about "the greatest apple that has ever sprouted" or something about Apple. I'm forgetting some of the other things but I'm sure it'll show up in Aaron's recording. Smiler

Yea I felt like there was a really nice amount of banter at this show, more like it at her solo shows in 06/07.

I'm working on the recording now. I went out earlier and got some new software, so I'm learning it as a I go here, but I didn't feel like I could really fix up the SNR on this particular recording with just Audacity. I'll post back in a couple hour with the download link.

glad you appreciated it, english guy. i'm always on my best game when running on 3 hours of sleep. especially after an 8 hour shift at ye old local burger king. that's when i hit my golden streak. Wink

EDIT: wow, somehow that just convinced me to go to bed. about friggin time! haha.