Sign in to follow this  
srg

KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic, July 28, 2009

quote:
Soviet-born and American-bred singer Regina Spektor began as a classical performer before turning her attention to writing whimsical songs. She’ll perform tunes from her critically-acclaimed release Far when she joins Morning Becomes Eclectic at 11:15am.

-link posted to Regina's facebook page (I must assume that's 11:15 pacific time)

quote:
Soviet-born and American-bred singer Regina Spektor began as a classical performer before turning her attention to writing whimsical songs. She’ll perform tunes from her critically-acclaimed release Far when she joins Morning Becomes Eclectic at 11:15am.

-link posted to Regina's facebook page (I must assume that's 11:15 pacific time)

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Anybody think this will be on their website because I can't make it? Anybody want to confirm that it's pacific time. This determines if I can make it or not.

If it says 11:15 on her facebook, then it's probably 11:15 in Santa Monica time, where the radio station is, so yes, pacific time. Usually they give the time of broadcast according to when it'll be broadcast locally.

I love KCRW b/c their interviews are always awesome.