Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

The Greek Theatre, LA 10/28/09

Nope. None of those...

I had a chance to meet her, hug her, say hello...at my first Reg show in Hollywood. She was just getting to the venue for soundcheck.

I was toooo nervous.

She even looked over at me with a look like, "why is that girl all the way over there?"

hahah!

Everyone rushed up to hug her and talk to her and I was the only one sitting in the corner off to the side.

Of course, I regret it now! Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Aww, I'm sorry it didn't go too well Frowner

Did she at least sound amazing? Did she play anything out of the norm?

She ALWAYS sounds amazing so it's not like that something out of the ordinary. ;-P

But I really dug Riot Gear and Eye color Generalizations which I hadn't heard before. Nearly shat myself when they played November Rain though. I wish she sang the whole thing.

Damn, I wish she had made those arrangements one show before the Radio City show! I would have loved to hear the November Rain solo... and Silly Eye Color Generalizations...

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

Nope. None of those...

I had a chance to meet her, hug her, say hello...at my first Reg show in Hollywood. She was just getting to the venue for soundcheck.

I was toooo nervous.

She even looked over at me with a look like, "why is that girl all the way over there?"

hahah!

Everyone rushed up to hug her and talk to her and I was the only one sitting in the corner off to the side.

Of course, I regret it now! Roll Eyes

^^ Eeker that's criminal!!!

^Brady, it's not as easy as you think. No matter how much you want it, the moment is overwhelming, and it always feels like you are imposing.

Poor Little Rich Boy. Too bad about the piano. But I'm excited to hear that she did Riot Gear. I really want to hear it again live!