Sign in to follow this  
illan

Please come back????

I first heard regina spektor this week, from a friend of mine, and I have just seen that I missed her here in london by about 10days. please come back soon, or come to Ireland (particularly cork but dublin would do).

I first heard regina spektor this week, from a friend of mine, and I have just seen that I missed her here in london by about 10days. please come back soon, or come to Ireland (particularly cork but dublin would do).

I was unable to get to London to see the gig. My friends and I were Immensley irritated. If there is any chance that Regina would come back to the Uk early next year I'm pretty sure the gigs would sell out pretty fast. What with Nme picking Your Honor as single of the month.

I actually went to a strokes show that Regina opened for over a year ago.....but of course this was before i ever heard of her so after Map Quest getting me lost on to the show in Baltimore I ended up missing Regina by like 5 minutes.It didnt bother me then cause it was as if i was missing just another no name opening act. Then of course a few weeks later i hear her music for the first time and have been kicking myself ever since