Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Radio City Music Hall on October 14, 2009

Has anyone mentioned yet that the afterparty may not have had much Regina, but it did have a free bar? My head doth hurt.

I gave up on spotting Regina at some point and went to dance and was having such a good time that I totally missed her come in. I decided to be respectful and let her have fun with her folks (who look quite a lot like her!), which was probably not the right strategy because it meant that by the time I got my camera out she'd been ushered outside already (although she did compliment me on my outfit on the way past) and security wouldn't let me follow. It wasn't very dignified, but I started blubbing and begging (I came all the way!...), and eventually they let me past to take this amazing photo.

4013685588_d95a927fcb.jpg

(Oh and the concert was kinda good too. Dancing in the aisles for Love you're a Whore. God, I'm happy.)

I didn't get to meet regina...I guess we picked the wrong place to wait. There were about 30 or so of us by her bus...about 15 there by the time someone told us she'd already left. Oh well, it was still a magnificent concert-going experience.

A fantastic Regina experience as always... it was great to see all y'all (yes, I just used the word y'all, yes, I'm from Massachusetts) again even if it was for a brief period of time.

For some reason Silly Eye Color Generalizations made me start crying. I don't know I was just so happy she was doing it, and she sounded so perfect so something about the combination and the fact that it was freakin' RADIO CITY made me cry. I took lots of pictures of the bathroom and the rooms downstairs that reminded me of the atrium in the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter. :P

I was going to say something else but I forget.

I also managed to get a bit of the November Rain intro, so I'll have that up in a little bit if nobody has it yet.

Oh yeah! Feel better Jamie, I was wondering where you were!

Loganoc - the photo is really amazing (so is your outfit!)

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I took lots of pictures of the bathroom and the rooms downstairs that reminded me of the atrium in the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter. :P

wanna see!

quote:

I also managed to get a bit of the November Rain intro, so I'll have that up in a little bit if nobody has it yet.

wee!

(I'm not a very curious person, but when it comes to Regina related stuff I want to know everything Wink plus I'm a big GNR fan.)

Does anyone happen to have a recording of the show? I went to the show last night and it was totally AMAZING, but I can't find any sort of recording for "Holocaust", so I was wondering if anyone would be able to share one with me, particularly the one from last night.

I'd love you forever. Smiler