Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Radio City Music Hall on October 14, 2009

^^ yep, twice! I can't see her in portland because its in my grounding time frame so me and my stepdad r seeing her in Missouri instead! And two days before that show I see her in Dallas TX. Lol if I meet reg in dallas I'm gonna be like see you in two days when I say goodbye to her.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Goodie, thanks for the info!

Still working, sorry, nothing tonight. I'm getting busier and the days aren't getting longer Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

^^ yep, twice! I can't see her in portland because its in my grounding time frame so me and my stepdad r seeing her in Missouri instead! And two days before that show I see her in Dallas TX. Lol if I meet reg in dallas I'm gonna be like see you in two days when I say goodbye to her.

Congrats!! Smiler

Almost two weeks later, I am finally able to collect my thoughts about a stupendous evening to a guy who has sat through concerts for what seems to be about 125 years. What all of this amounts to is too long and maybe too personal to paste here, so I will invite any interested party to http://edsbarth.blogspot.com/2...a-at-radio-city.html my own blog

I hope that at least one of you come visit and tell me what you think of my ramblings and scribbles.

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

Almost two weeks later, I am finally able to collect my thoughts about a stupendous evening to a guy who has sat through concerts for what seems to be about 125 years. What all of this amounts to is too long and maybe too personal to paste here, so I will invite any interested party to http://edsbarth.blogspot.com/2...a-at-radio-city.html my own blog

I hope that at least one of you come visit and tell me what you think of my ramblings and scribbles.

I really enjoyed reading that.

Hey guys. I've been busy and had some health issues recently, but I'm finally finishing up this recording.

---------------------------------------------

Irrelevent rambling about recordings and equipment.

Recently one thing my recordings have been weak on has been clarity in Regina's voice. Well, to fix this problem I gave up on the new equipment I had been experimenting with starting with the Beacon Theater show and got some different gear. I think it has really worked out. The recorder I got (Tascam DR-1) seems to be as good or better than the more expensive Zoom H4N I had been using. It doesn't have XLR inputs, however, so I had to get a mic with the standard mini-jack style connector, and while it was also cheaper than the various mics I had used before, I think it did a great job and may finally have gotten me a recording that people can be fairly satisified with.

-----------------------------------------------

I'll have the show posted in a couple hours. Hopefully it will have been worth the wait Smiler