Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Radio City Music Hall on October 14, 2009

Cannot wait til Wednesday! This will be my 2nd Regina show. I went to the show @ the Beacon Theatre. Where is everyone sitting? I am in Orch 3 row WW.

How many people here are going to the after party @ The Aspen Social Club? Does anyone know what is this "afterparty"...is Regina actually there...or idk?

My ticket says "Red Carpet Event with Regina Spektor" so as it's for charity I think she's pretty much obligated to be there!

I've got tickets for both the gig and the party, but no company - is anyone else going on their own and would like to hang out a bit? I'm quite fun, I promise, but it was a bit much to ask of my friends to come with me all the way from England!

My dad's friend was or still is in New York City and he took a picture of the Radio City Music Hall theater and sent it to my dad and he printed it off and gave it to me. Just a cool little thing Smiler

I'm so excited for this! It will be my fifth time seeing her. Second time this week, that's not excessive right? :P

Do you think there's still a chance of meeting her after the show if you're not going to the after party thing? If not, I won't be too bummed seeing as I got to talk to her yesterday and all, but it would still be nice...

...the off-kilter folk ballads are already injected with Regina's personality, but live they take on a life of their own. You won't often see an artist so engaged with her audience. Perhaps that makes her a perfect headliner for the Radio City Music Hall...

http://www.martiniboys.com/NYC...nce,-more-13538.html

Note: If you click "More on Regina Spektor and other events" it talks about the Bloodsugars and Ra Ra Riot...i am sure this is an error...leftover from the Bowery show...

The Calculation

Eet

Folding Chair

Ode to Divorce

Machine

Laughing With

One More Time with Feeling

Two Birds

Blue Lips

On the Radio (with November Rain strings intro)

The Call

Dance Anthem of the 80s

Silly Eye Color Generalizations

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Après Moi

Poor Little Rich Boy

Ink Stains 

Human of the Year 

Man of a Thousand Faces

Samson

Us

Fidelity

Hotel Song

Love, You're a Whore

Awesome set...At the bar now, and apparently Regina is set to arrive shortly...