Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Radio City Music Hall on October 14, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

wow! has she ever played that live before?

I may be mistaken, but from what I know. No, I don't think she has, or at least I've never come across a youtube video of it.

I hope someone recorded it. ahhhhh lovely.

We're so spoiled.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves Smiler Bet it was amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Oh wow, The Call, how did that sound?

Beyond anything imaginable. Five musicians playing the part of a full orchestra. It at least bordered on the miraculous.

I am sure many others will post and I will have much to say as soon as I can say it. Work tmrw required me to miss the after party f(something I will regret for the rest of my days, I am certain, for all the thoughts I didn't say) but before I fall asleep I can simply say I have never seen any musical concert of any type (and I have seen many over many years, including Regina)that was as flawless, spectacular, moving, special, and incredible as the one I saw tonight. The next time someone wants her to be on tv, they should just tape a concert such as this one.

As I hear the young folk say: Oh my God.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

"Party with Regina Spektor" may have been just a slightly misleading come on, but it was a fantastic show, and great meeting everyone there.

Hahahah

So, she was on a baggage-claim-style conveyor belt that brought her into the room, she waved to the crowd, and then rolled her right back out?

That's understandable, she's a busy woman; She's got some serious TV to not watch.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

"Party with Regina Spektor" may have been just a slightly misleading come on, but it was a fantastic show, and great meeting everyone there.

yep it was great to meet everyone and the encore was the highlight of the night for me

bed is calling

The setlist highlight for me was Ode to Divorce.

It was great meeting everybody finally.

Thanks SO much for the ride, George. Smiler

(I still haven't mastered posting pictures, but see the link below.)