Sign in to follow this  
Brady

How much of a Regina fan are you??

I don't think these criteria are valid for "measuring" how much a fan one is...If they are then I'm not a fan: I listen to hundreds of interprets, I have no poster (hmm, yet), my desktop is Eddie Vedder and I don't think she is the most talented artist to ever live (honestly I wouldn't put her above Tchaikovski or Mozart and she probably wouldn't agree if I did). And the most beautiful person to ever live? - hmm, beauty is very subjective so I'll give you that but I haven't seen photographs of every single person that lived during those thousands of years so I'll pass on that.

I listen to Regina a lot. She is currently my no.1 artist. I think she is talented and beautiful but I still remain critical-I don't think everything she does is pure gold.

I guess we are both uberfans in our own way.

True a correction to that would be so far I have not met or seen any women nearly as pretty as Regina. I think she has the most beautiful voice ever thats for sure.I agree with you on the artist part I will make a correction again, I think she is the best singer ever. My mistake for saying artist.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

I don't think these criteria are valid for "measuring" how much a fan one is...If they are then I'm not a fan: I listen to hundreds of interprets, I have no poster (hmm, yet), my desktop is Eddie Vedder and I don't think she is the most talented artist to ever live (honestly I wouldn't put her above Tchaikovski or Mozart and she probably wouldn't agree if I did). And the most beautiful person to ever live? - hmm, beauty is very subjective so I'll give you that but I haven't seen photographs of every single person that lived during those thousands of years so I'll pass on that.

I listen to Regina a lot. She is currently my no.1 artist. I think she is talented and beautiful but I still remain critical-I don't think everything she does is pure gold.

I guess we are both uberfans in our own way.

Oh, Brady, you don't have to apologise and you didn't have to edit your post!

Currently, your posts are the most enthusiastic and passionate here. I am, on the other hand, a mean and evil person who has the urge to pour cold water on everyone with greater zeal Big Grin

Don't mind me at all...

yea but you did have a point, I just got carried away in expressing my love for her music. Thanks for checking me lol

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Oh, Brady, you don't have to apologise and you didn't have to edit your post!

Currently, your posts are the most enthusiastic and passionate here. I am, on the other hand, a mean and evil person who has the urge to pour cold water on everyone with greater zeal Big Grin

Don't mind me at all...

And every fan to his own idea is true

What is it a fan should really try to do

What's the measure of a fan?

It is probably different for everyone

Say you are and you are?

Or do you need other people to tell you?

maybe Tv-tropes has the answer,

Tv-Tropes has ALL the answers!