Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

^I bet one of us on this forum would go creepy and try and cut off a piece of her hair and keep it. LOL! Wink

She accepts hand shakes (the most talented hand I have ever shaken in my life. My inner voice was screaming in my head "THIS CAN'T BE REAL, I'M SHAKING HER HAND. Big Grin) and I asked if I could hug her and she said of course with a huge smile and hugged me righ away. So I guess you can try those, I don't know if pinching is a good idea ahahahah

I have a sneaking suspicion that I missed a Portland or Seattle show while I was on my regina hiatus...which would be, you know, TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME if I did after waiting for like, 2 years for her to finally get over here. D: D: D:

^there's a distinct possibility...

Good to see you around again though. =)

I don't know if this will make it worse or better for ya, but one of our very own, took some superincredible videos at the Paramount when Reg was there on 11/3. You can at least watch and feel like you were there. Yep, still srsly amazing... ahhh

See Thread

Ohhhh well...maybe I can catch Ingrid or She & Him in October so that I can say that I saw a concert I actually wanted to see before I was 18, and then wait another 5 years for Regina to come around...

Not sure why the 18 part is important, but it is...I feel like such a kid, because I haven't done anything that cool, haha.

Nor, did I until I was 22. Actually, 23 if you want to get technical, since the first time I saw regina wasn't exactly on my own initiative.

Not to worry, making up for lost time isn't all that difficult. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Nor, did I until I was 22. Actually, 23 if you want to get technical, since the first time I saw regina wasn't exactly on my own initiative.

Interesting....So who provided the initiative?

Hey Kaylee...nice to see you Smiler