Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Though I cannot contribute to this club Frowner I lost my no-show card a few weeks ago at the Apple Store... though I couldn't see 90% of her face, so maybe the show didn't count??

Hey that's more than some of us can say... But I do hope you get a better concert experience in the near future.

Me, it fucking depresses me so much Frowner. I try to see her play live on TV, Radio, Internet but nobody will give me info on how to stay updated on upcoming performances, like I missed the Interface one!!!! Where do you people go to findout when a performance like that is coming on?????? On Radio, TV, Internet, I mean any live performance by Regina.....Thanks I am relatively new here on the forums so tell me if you guys just find out here or something. Thank you so much!!!!!! It would make me the happiest man on earth if I could watch ALL of her Live performances on TV, Internet...etc.

^by Interface you mean THIS? I think that's an web-only so one day it appears and using google someone finds it sooner or later.

I find RSS feeds to be quite helpful. Subscribe to sites which you think may have some info or even performances posted (music magazines, radios, tv stations, blogs etc.) and wait Smiler

There are a lot of people here on the Stix who reads/listen to/watch different stuff so most performances surfaces on the forums, sometimes with info ahead of time, other times a minute too late...

Hi, I'm joining... I want to see her live so badly.

Now, guys, you are making me scared: if there are places in the States she's never been to, what are the chances she'll ever come to Buenos Aires? I'd like to keep the faith...

Brady, Regina's Facebook (actually managed by someone from her record label) and reginaspektor.org are good sites to find out about her performances in advance.

Cheers!

G.

quote:
Originally posted by From the Pampas:

Now, guys, you are making me scared: if there are places in the States she's never been to, what are the chances she'll ever come to Buenos Aires? I'd like to keep the faith...

Yeah its not like Buenos Aires is a tiny little town or anything... Once her career blows sky-high I'm sure you'll get to see her. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Yes, I do hope you are right.

As I see it, the people who handle the "business" side of her shows are waiting until there is a really big fan base in Buenos Aires, so that it is worth putting up a show here. I guess that's the reason why it is not in their plans yet.

But we are more and more every day (every time I look at the facebook fan site, I see more and more people begging "Come to Argentina!"). So yes, it should happen, sooner or later.

Thanks for the good vibe!

cheers!

G.

LOL I know I have only been a member of this club for like a month but I am seeing her at the Roseland Theatre in Portland on the first of November!!!!!!!!! I did the pre sale by mail thing, is that reliable/okay?

Yeah, I got my tickets for a pre sale a few weeks ago. It comes with your tickets and a letter just talking about how you're a fan and you're important.

Cool! I'm getting out of this club soon too. Big Grin