Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

Now that MusicLover made that remark about Bonaroo, I remember that the closest I was to being in a live concert was listening to her live on KCRW radio a couple of weeks ago. I searched for the radio station on the web and was able to listen to her via Internet. It was like 11.00 am in that part of the US, and 3 pm in Buenos Aires.

But then, nothing compares to actually being there...

... I guess! Smiler)

Cheers to all!

G.

This is the club for me Frowner I'm holding out for a concert in the south-west UK !!!)BRISTOL(!!! hint hint or even Cardiff cant afford the travel and accomadation for a london gig. fingers crossed!!!

quote:
Originally posted by lanceloto:

This is the club for me Frowner I'm holding out for a concert in the south-west UK !!!)BRISTOL(!!! hint hint or even Cardiff cant afford the travel and accomadation for a london gig. fingers crossed!!!

I'll mine crossed for you too. Good luck!

thanks, but after 2 minutes of careful consideration with genius next door paying in the background I think I'll get a ticket for birmingham and try and hitch hike up there i cant miss out again :/, if she plays Bristol i'll stand with my ear pressed up against the stage door rain or shine. Smiler

quote:

thanks, but after 2 minutes of careful consideration with genius next door paying in the background I think I'll get a ticket for birmingham and try and hitch hike up there i cant miss out again :/, if she plays Bristol i'll stand with my ear pressed up against the stage door rain or shine. Smiler

Okay that works too! Smiler have fun on your big hitchhiking Regina adventure! Ooh it sounds like a movie...

quote:

Good for you!!!!! I am seeing her at Roseland Theater in Oregona!!!! I am so happy for you!