Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

quote:
Originally posted by From the Pampas:

Now that MusicLover made that remark about Bonaroo, I remember that the closest I was to being in a live concert was listening to her live on KCRW radio a couple of weeks ago. I searched for the radio station on the web and was able to listen to her via Internet. It was like 11.00 am in that part of the US, and 3 pm in Buenos Aires.

But then, nothing compares to actually being there...

... I guess! Smiler)

Cheers to all!

G.

Yep, I caught that radio session to it was awesome. It was on the 28th of July. Very nice show. But of course, nothing like actually being there. It was 2 p.m. when I was in North Carolina and got to hear it.

Lucky you guys, most of you live in the States, so you got more chance to see her.

I live in Croatia (that's in Europe, East of Italy), she'll probably come here in the next 2 or 3 years, or more, depends. The last big concert we had here was U2's, and we had to wait like 15 years to get them here lol.

Oh well, hopefully, maybe someday I'll see her live performance. Smiler

I guess I'd better join the club. I live close to Vancouver, Canada. I know she's been here before, but I didn't know about her then. Plus, if she plays at the Commodore, I can't go (they serve alcohol and don't allow people younger than 19 in). Seattle and even Portland are pretty close, but I wouldn't be able to get there easily since I'm skint and can't drive. So, I'll continue to be one of you guys, empathizing as we share the same affliction, until the perfect opportunity presents itself.

quote:
Originally posted by Christy-Ann:

I guess I'd better join the club. I live close to Vancouver, Canada. I know she's been here before, but I didn't know about her then. Plus, if she plays at the Commodore, I can't go (they serve alcohol and don't allow people younger than 19 in). Seattle and even Portland are pretty close, but I wouldn't be able to get there easily since I'm skint and can't drive. So, I'll continue to be one of you guys, empathizing as we share the same affliction, until the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Yea, you will see her dont worry Smiler