Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

Unfortunately, I've been a member of this club for the past 3 years. It's amazing how Brazil gets to host the World Cup and the Olympics, but we can't get regina spektor to come and play for us?

Anyway, hopefully I'll be seeing her on october 30th.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Anyway, hopefully I'll be seeing her on october 30th.

Did you get your passport?

When will you know for sure?

How the heck are you?

I'll know for sure on the 15th, when I have an interview with the American Consulate to get my visa. I think I won't have problems getting it, since my company is paying for my stay in the US and I have a job and go to school in Brazil.

Please, wish me luck!

I'm fine... tired, but fine! Too much work and school is driving me crazy, but it's ok! I hurt my back today, trying to pick Arthur up! LOL I'm getting old!

I didn't learn about her concert in Asheville until the tickets had sold out, so it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in this club for quite some time.

I was enthralled when I actually saw that she'd be coming to this state, and the tickets hadn't even been on sale for very long...clearly she's more popular in North Carolina than I had thought.

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

I didn't learn about her concert in Asheville until the tickets had sold out, so it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in this club for quite some time.

I was enthralled when I actually saw that she'd be coming to this state, and the tickets hadn't even been on sale for very long...clearly she's more popular in North Carolina than I had thought.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that you missed your chance. There are quite a few North Carolinian Stixers, so if this site is a reliable cross-section of her fanbase, its safe to say Regina will be back in North Carolina before long.