Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The I've Never Seen a Regina Show Club

Ксения Posted 01 March 2010 07:02 PM

Me!! I wish to hear her live so muuuch!! The first song i heard of Regina was Samson, that was in far 2007...

````````````````````````````````

val Posted 01 March 2010 07:46 PM

Me was Fidelity.

I heard the song and said to myself: "waw, this is fresh and original". Then I waited until the end of the song to see the name of the singer.

And then I was like ... aw, but this is the singer people on Camille's board (French singer) discuss so, so often

And that's how I discovered Regina Spektor

quote:
Originally posted by E.J.:

I'm part of this club! And I'm afraid I will always be O_o

Aw, no. Why do you say that?

Aww!

Where exactly do you live? Can you easily travel to a place where she usually performs live?

The fact that she does not go to Russia certainly has a meaning ... but it does not mean she will never come, right? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by val:

Aww!

Where exactly do you live? Can you easily travel to a place where she usually performs live?

The fact that she does not go to Russia certainly has a meaning ... but it does not mean she will never come, right? Wink

Well i live in Ukraine actually hehe but Russia always was a motherland for me since all my relatives are from there so i count myself as Russian. Smiler So we want to see her in Moscow for sure, the place, where she was born and spent 9,5 years of her life! Smiler St. Petersburg would be great too though. Well it's kinda a problem to travel that far for her shows in the northern Europe and it's prety silly here since we are not in the EU and can't travel to where she perfoms at that easily, we have to get a visa first and blah blah blah, so yep, this is how it is... Frowner There is a good proverb about hope: "Hope springs eternal in the human breast". Smiler We always hope that Regina visit us one day! I believe she will!

Yeah you're right to believe it.

Moreover, when she will come back to Russia, this will be a special moment for her. She so often evokes Russia ... and sings "Russia", too.